I have evidence of what happened to former Chief Justice Sajjad Ali Shah

ISLAMABAD: Former Chief Justice Saqib Nisar's sources have revealed that Mian Saqib Nisar has evidence of what happened to former Chief Justice Sajjad Ali Shah.

Nahun has said that how Justice Sajjad was removed from office by conspiracy. I know everything. If Justice Sajjad Ali writes a book on the issue then real faces will come to light. That I (Saqib Nisar) had nothing to do with the Panama case, kept myself away from it, the purpose of the monitoring judge was transparency because there was a government of accused.

Ask the High Court judges if they have ever recommended anyone, I have a clear conscience, I may have made a mistake but not intentionally. According to sources, former Chief Justice Saqib Nisar said that no one dared to contact me. I have not heard any case against Sharif family. As Chief Justice I take every responsibility. I have heard 2 cases of Imran Khan because other judges were looking into Panama case. He said that foreign funding is a case of Election Commission but he had seen another case, Imran Khan used to play cricket.

He had bought a flat out of his earnings. Jaima gave money to buy the property as the flat was not sold. Receipts came. Later Imran Khan also paid the money by selling the flat. He said that Justice Shaukat Siddiqui after reference. Contacted me twice, I knew who they wanted to meet, so I didn't meet them on purpose, they misbehaved twice, so I was disqualified. When he became the Prime Minister, he was the Federal Secretary for Law for one year. When he was the Law Secretary, there was a recommendation for an advisor in the departments.

The former Chief Justice said that Rana Shamim's late wife and my wife were in touch till the end. Rana Shamim's wife used to send prayer messages to my wife. Rana Shamim complained to me that I did not get extension because of you. I told Rana Shamim that it was not my prerogative. Rana Shamim said that you have given verdicts against me in some cases. That was my last contact with Rana Shamim. Saqib Nisar said that Rana Shamim ordered Shaheen Air. Given that start service for Gilgit,

When the petition came to me, he ordered that it was not the prerogative of the Gilgit judge. The order of the tourism department to give land to the scouts in Gilgit was also wrong. Saad Rafique's railway affairs were clear so no action was taken. When a forensic audit of PKLI was conducted, it turned out to be a mess.

My brother is a doctor of medicine, my brother has nothing to do with PKLI, more doctors come back from outside but they are not receiving 1.5 million salary, even Dr. Ashraf Tahir has left millions of dollars. Has there ever been a question on DG Forensic Agency?

Post a Comment

0 Comments